A creative programmer who is passionate to explore his imagination, discover new ideas and turn them into a reality using the wonders of computer science.
Ninja Cat is an addictively cute but difficult endless runner arcade game with engaging achievements and competitive leaderboards. It was developed in the Pineapple Game Engine in C++.
Download now (Apple App Store | Google Play)
- Obfuscate Guaranteed compile-time string literal obfuscation header-only library for C++14
- Unformat Extremely fast type-safe parsing for C++14/C++17 (300x faster than std::regex)
- 2003 Started making own games at age 12
- 2012 Graduated at the University of Warwick - Computing Systems, 1st Class Honours Bsc
- 2012 Internship at Havok (Dublin, Ireland)
- 2013 Software Engineer at G-Research (London, England)
- 2015 Developer Relations Engineer at Havok (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2017 Developer Relations Engineer 2 at Havok (Microsoft) (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2020 Senior Developer Relations Engineer at Havok (Microsoft) (Tokyo, Japan)
Please contact me through LinkedIn